Sunday 2 October 2011

Moorish Mosaic Afghan - Projects 2011

When I saw the pattern for this afghan I instantly fell in love and had to do it. It took me about  a month to complete it.. and I have to say I was quite impressed that I completed it! haha... I have about 10 projects on the go at the same time.. and I get easily distracted!!!  lol.. But... its done!! Uber impressed with self..:)


I bought and downloaded the pattern (Design by Lisa Naskrent) from http://www.crochetgarden.com and you can look for it under the name Moorish Mosaic Afghan.  The pattern was easy to follow and was a joy to hook. Here is my completed afghan!! *impishly smiles at self*



1 comments:

Unknown said...

amzing i realy i like your post...

Novels For PC

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts